Keep Salisbury streets litter-free! Join other volunteer groups who clean up miles of city streets. Neighborhoods, businesses, families, and individuals can make a difference in their community by adopting a City street through this grassroots litter removal program.
As an Adopt-a-Street volunteer you will receive:
- Two "adoption" signs with your name installed along the adopted route
- Clean up supplies (litter pickers, gloves & safety vests loaned for the duration of volunteer service)
- Volunteers must submit a report after each clean up. Minimum of cleanups once per month / 2-year commitment
- Volunteers are asked to remove illegal signs along the roadway during each clean up
- Additional opportunities include storm drain marking and graffiti spotting
Want to Adopt-A-Street Now?